Monday, May 16, 2022

Today's Ruminations

Today’s Ruminations: Why are thousands of radical abortion activists from across America protesting the right to terminate a baby’s life? Why are these same pro-abortion extremists engaging in violence, firebombing pro-life groups, vandalizing, and disrupting churches, forcing pregnancy centers to close and staging intimidating protests outside the homes of members of the Supreme Court? Can you envision trashing a house of worship or burning down a pregnancy center because the “Days of Rage” or the "Summer of Rage" hoi polloi may be hampered in their efforts to prematurely dispatch or deprive an unborn baby of life for the sake of convenience? That's what they're doing. Why are these pro-abortion ingrates resorting to terrorism, intimidation, coercion, aggression...? Do you suppose the pro-abortionists realize they can’t win the argument over abortion, so they are doing everything in their power to drive the pro-life majority into submission?  

Do you believe as I do, that all life is holy, pure, and inviolable, and we must respect it as we respect God, the giver of life? Throughout the entirety of the Bible, is it not clear that God knows all things, also that which is to come, and has known this from time without end?  In this way He has always known each person, each life, even before conception. Not only does God know every individual before they exist, but He even has a purpose with each of these lives. This is expressed clearly in the Word of God: “For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother's womb.  I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvelous are Your works, and that my soul knows very well. My frame was not hidden from You, when I was made in secret, and skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed. And in Your book, they all were written, the days fashioned for me, when yet there were none of them.”

No comments:

Post a Comment