Sunday, June 15, 2014

Fathers are Indispensable

Its Father’s Day today and I can’t think of a more important job than raising your offspring the correct way. Don’t believe me? Well then, I have two words for you: Bowe and Bergdhal. If you have not seen the news lately Google the words up.
As much as some misogynistic lesbian or feminist leftist liberal might try to marginalize the role of fathers the statistics clearly state that when dad is in the home, and he deservedly dispenses out TLC, the kids will more likely than not contribute positively to their community/nation instead of residing in it as self- serving egotistical jackasses. And is that not what our country needs: parents raising kids who love God and our country and at little cost to our nation, but rather add tremendous value to this grand experimentation in self-governance.

Think about this for a moment; If Obama had been properly fathered then maybe America would not be so embarrassed, in debt and internationally laughed at right now. 

On a more personal note; Though my earthly father is gone his legacy of patriotism, faith in God and work ethic lives on. I only hope, I as a father was able to impart some of these same traits to my children and other youth I met along life's many roads. As Mark Twain once stated, "when I was a boy of 14 my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be 21 I was astonished by how much he'd learned in 7 years." 

No comments:

Post a Comment