Saturday, May 16, 2015

Apologetics

After much thought and reflection I am compelled by conscience to begin a theological journey that will deal with a rational defense of our Christian faith. The discipline I speak of is commonly called apologetics. In short, it seeks to defend the faith to those outside our belief system. My intent is to bring scholarly support for what I state. Why do this? Because Christianity is under attack, and we must defend it. I will do so via the blogosphere. Expect a weekly post that will challenge both Christian and non-Christian.  I am open to suggestions on relevant topics as they pertain to defending the faith. I even welcome first hand experiences. Eventually, I will address those hard to answer questions pertaining to "Why." Rest assured I will continue posting my thoughts on geopolitical, social, theological and other relevant issues in addition to apologetic posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment