Thursday, December 3, 2015

PIST-AWS is A Disease


Dear Friends and Readers,

I am sorry that I have not been consistently responsive lately to your
emails.  I have been somewhat under the weather since my doctors informed me
that I have an acute case of Post Islamic Stress Trauma with Apologetic
Whitehouse Fatigue (PIST-AWF).  For those of you who are not familiar with PIST-AWF,
it is a newly defined disease that is found to be widespread and highly contagious.
Symptoms include, but may not be limited to:

Severe pain of the scalp from pulling your own hair, while viewing the
President pander to Muslim terrorists; loose bowels from swallowing the fact
that gullible and uninformed Americans elected Obama twice; Extreme hunger due to vomiting
from nightly seeing Islamic extremists (terrorists) murdering innocent people.

If you feel you have Post Islamic Stress Trauma with Apologetic Whitehouse
Fatigue, please notify your local election board and place your name on the
list for a cure. It is hoped that the cure will be available in November of
2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment